Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No News!

Hello Everyone,

We did not receive any information back from the biopsy.  My doctor thought the report would be here by today but is still pending.  We hope to hear the results on Wednesday and then to receive instructions from my doctor.

The last two days I have been in some pain and have been recovering from the surgery.  I hope to start working on Wednesday from home.

We will keep everyone posted as we hear more from the doctors.

A quick note: Tammy's uncle Darrell called today and told me about a prayer meeting they held for me on Monday night and wouldn't you know it the pain I had had all during Monday left me Monday night.  The power of prayer is alive and well!  I thank God everyday for his many blessings and especially his latest blessing of relieving my pain.

Thanks for checking in,

Gary

No comments: