Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am driving my wife CRAZY !!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Yes, I am one Royal Pain in the ___ and Tammy has to put up with me every step of the way.

I get cranky, loud, mad, angry, rude, mean and just plain not nice to the one person I LOVE THE MOST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

So, yes I am one Royal Pain in the ___.

Tammy is an Angel, she puts up with it 99% of time and on the occasion that I cross the line which lately is more frequently she reminds me that I am misbehaving in an ever so gentle way.

You know the people in life who we love make us better and Tammy has made me be the best I can be. She is truly an amazing woman.

OK, I think you all realize I love my wife! :)

On Monday we went to Ohio State University Medical Center for testing, I received the following tests:

- Blood Tests (14 tubes)
- EKG
- Physical Exam
- PET Scan (They put radioactive material in you that the cancer sucks up and then they scan you.)
- CT Scan (X-RAY of whole body, drank 2 bottles of barium then too much time passed made me drink a 3rd bottle, yuck)
- Bone Marrow Biopsy (They had to go in 3 times. Ouch!)

Of course on the way home all the stuff they put in me wanted to come out! We ended up stopping about every 40 miles!

I am now at UofM Hospital getting platelets but my hemoglobin was high enough that I do not need whole blood.

I start my next treatment next Monday and my mother is flying in from Denver to be with me during the first two weeks. I am looking forward to seeing her.

Well, that is it for now. Tammy is strong and hanging in there and she and I appreciate all of you who have been helping us so much lately.

Thanks for checking in,
Gary

No comments: