Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Clinical Trail

Hello Everyone,

Well, we just finished the steroids and my lymph nodes have responded well! :)

We are traveling back through another snow storm in Ohio, Tammy gets to drive this time! We have been traveling about 1 hour and haven't gotten out of Columbus.

So, here is the latest and greatest!

I will not be starting chemo next week!

My doctor wants my bone marrow to recover from my last treatment!

So, we will probably sometime in February begin the next treatment. (Another Clinical Study)

After which we will look to transplant! We were hoping for March on the transplant but that will be pushed out based on the latest treatment schedule.

The most consistent thing in medicine is the timing never is what you expect.

Anyways, I just wanted to give everyone a quick update.

Thanks

Gary

No comments: