Boy am I glad Monday is over.
Tammy and I took the kids down to Columbus on Sunday to see the Hospital and where I go when seeing the doctors. We hope it helps them understand more about the whole process.
On Monday, I had to be at the hospital at 9:00 AM
Here was my day
- Arrive at 9:00
- Check In & Wait
- Sign 20 page contract for clinical study & Wait
- Get IV & Wait
- Give 10 vials of blood & Wait
- Get a Bone Marrow Biopsy & Wait
- Drink barium (2 vanilla containers) & Wait
- Get CT Scan & Wait
- Drive Home with Family (Tammy Drove)
It was a full day and a lot of waiting!
Everything went fine and I am doing good!
Next Up: Port install on Thursday!
Thanks for checking in,