Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We made it back from OSU!

Hello Everyone,

Boy am I glad Monday is over.

Tammy and I took the kids down to Columbus on Sunday to see the Hospital and where I go when seeing the doctors. We hope it helps them understand more about the whole process.

On Monday, I had to be at the hospital at 9:00 AM

Here was my day
  • Arrive at 9:00
  • Check In & Wait
  • Sign 20 page contract for clinical study & Wait
  • Get IV & Wait
  • Give 10 vials of blood & Wait
  • Get a Bone Marrow Biopsy & Wait
  • Drink barium (2 vanilla containers) & Wait
  • Get CT Scan & Wait
  • Drive Home with Family (Tammy Drove)

It was a full day and a lot of waiting!

Everything went fine and I am doing good!

Next Up: Port install on Thursday!

Thanks for checking in,

Gary

No comments: