Friday, March 28, 2008

Visit to U of M

Howdy,

Tammy and I met with the UofM people yesterday and Platelets are up even further! Good News!

Since there is no time like the present, we will begin Phase II on Monday, March 31.

I will be getting treatments at UofM Canton Medical Center.

The program is a bit different than what we thought going in. I will receive treatment Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and then wait 25 days and do it all over again.

It looks like I will be getting tested every two months to check my progress.

I feel and look great, Remember it's not how you feel but how you look darling!

Seriously, I do feel good!

I will be working the whole time, which makes me pretty happy!

Thanks for all the prayers and support!

Gary

1 comment:

Name: Holly Bowne said...

That's great news, Gary! Thanks for keeping us all updated on your progress. Our entire family keeps you in our prayers. God bless!