Friday, February 29, 2008

Treatment 5 & 6 to a Cure!

Hello Everyone,

Ok, I didn’t post after Treatment 5. But, basically everything went well with Treatment 5 and 6. I was able to get in and out in about 5 hours. My blood numbers are looking better! Your prayers are working.

What I want to talk about today are my friends Ann Moening, Ross Perich, and Galvin Main who are hiking for a cure, biking for a cure, and triathloning for a cure . Ann, Ross and Galvin are raising money for Leukemia research and I am their poster child.

Seriously, Ann is trying to raise $3,700 for Leukemia. If you would like to help Ann reach her goal click the following link:

Ann - Hike for a Cure!
www.active.com/donate/hfdmi/hfdAMoenin

If you would like to help Ross reach his goal of raising $10,000 for Leukemia research click the following link:

Ross - Bike for a Cure!
http://www.active.com/donate/tntgsf/tntgsfRPerich

If you would like to help Gavin reach his goal of raising $5,000 for Leukemia research click the following link:

Gavin – Triathlon for a Cure!
http://www.active.com/donate/tntmi/GavinMain

Isn’t this a great world we live in when people can help others by doing things they love to do.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend! I plan on it!

Until we meet again,

Gary

No comments: