As you read in our previous posting, Fork in the Road, we have to make a decision on moving forward with or without the transplant.
I want to let everyone understand that it is a really big decision kinda like Getting Married, Having Kids, etc. in that the decision is permanent. No Going Back, so you want to get it right!
In this case if I get it wrong the results can be very serious (not good) but if we get it right I can be cured of Leukemia!
The doctors do understand a whole lot on this but do not know everything (risk).
After I have been considering all the scenarios it basically reconfirms that I am not in control but He is (GOD).
I have boiled it all down to am I ready to Trust God completely with whatever decision we make.
I would like to ask Everyone to pray that:
1) We listen to what God is telling us
2) We Trust him completely
3) We have success
I, also, think this can apply to all of you!
We meet with OSU doctors on Sept. 29, we will keep you posted.
Thanks for checking in,