Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Treatment Delayed! Numbers are low!

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I was supposed to start Treatment but my numbers were to low. Specifically, my platelets were not high enough for me to start treatment. So, we are going to delay 1 week and try again next Monday.

The silver lining in all this is that I got to watch Scotty's 1st baseball game and unlike the Tigers they won 11-10.

Unfortunately, I have to get a bone marrow biopsy today to get data as to why the platelets are not bouncing back. The biopsy will also show if the treatments are reducing the disease in the marrow. Please, pray that the disease is being reduced!

We are still waiting for all of your donor registrations to be put into the database, so I can find a match. Patience is what I am learning in all of this.

It is Craig's birthday today! He is 13 years old!

Thanks for checking in,

Gary

No comments: