Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Treatment 16, 17, & 18

Hello Friends,

We went to U of M on Monday and were there for 9 hours. No Fun! Nothing unusal they were just running slow.

We had a nice visit from our pastor, Dr. Miller, and enjoyed discussing many differnt items.

Tuesday and Wednesday were much quicker; we were in and out in 2 1/2 hours. I feel good and look forward to having another 25 days off.

I plan to attend Craig's track meet tonight and after I will probalby crash.

So far I have not experienced to much pain and hope to stay that way.

I would like to ask everyone to ask God to find a donor for me for a stem cell transplant. I know he will answer our prayers and just wanted everyone to realize that we are searching at this time.

Thanks for checking in,

Gary

1 comment:

kc said...

where do we go to be tested?