Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Roller Coaster Man

Hey everyone, it's Hannah!
So it's my turn to write on the blog so I figured since we were just at Cedar Point on Sunday, I should write about how he loved roller coasters. My Dad used to love going on roller coasters. Now as most of you know I'm average when it comes to height and I think I was maybe 6 or 7 and I had just gotten to 48inches which at cedar point means you can go on some rides. I don't really love to go on big hills either but, my Dad got me convinced to go on the Magnum which at the height I was then was the biggest ride I could go on. So those of you that now Cedar Point well the Magnum is the ride that has red tracks and one big hill and a bunch of dark tunnels. Anyways, I went on that sitting next to him and Craig and Sam Olsen in front of us the whole time my dad had one hand in the air and the other one hold on to me because I was scared to death. I don't really know why I remember this so clearly but I do, and that's one example of my dad loving roller coasters.
Hannah <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...what roller coasters did you go on this time now that you are a little taller?

kyljoy said...

I'm happy to see that you had some last minute fun before school starts! Have a great year! I'm thinking of all of you. Take care,

Kyle Johnson

Dennis Pyritz, RN said...

Special invitation to leukemia bloggers. This month’s Book Club selection at www.beingcancer.net is by leukemia and transplant survivor, Evan Handler. Handler is a noted Broadway and television actor best known as Charlotte’s boyfriend/husband in Sex and the City. He has also appeared in Lost, The West Wing, and Studio 60. This funny and poignant book covers his diagnosis with AML, his remission, relapse, and treatment with bone marrow transplant at John Hopkins and Memorial Sloan-Kettering. You can order a new or used copy of the book from my site. Discussion began today and will continue for the next three Mondays in September.
Take care, Dennis

Name: Holly Bowne said...

I'm still too short to ride on roller coasters, Hannah. Okay, okay, I'm kidding. Sort of. Heh, heh!

I just figured out how to add your blog to my Google Reader so now I'll know whenever you guys update it. Your dad could have helped me figure it out how to do that a LOT faster than I did by myself! ;-)